Monday, February 6, 2012

does love make being homeless, less like being homeless?


I really like pet doggies. I have always had pet dogs growing up, but I feel it is only now I am beginning to appreciate the dog/man relationship.
I am fascinated by homeless and their dogs. While the vast majority of people disassociate themselves with the homeless, canines are blind to the conditions of their homeless master and provide unconditional love. Having a pooch around is also probably a good way to be alerted to people trying to steal your stuff, while you sleep; a problem clearly identified in the last video. The comment sections of this website, also brought up some other benefits of having a canine companion, such as keeping you warm on those cold nights. Check it out if you have a minute!

1 comment: